Business Unit Manager Mobility
Vias institute is a knowledge centre that focuses on sustainable behavioural change in order to reduce social risks. We have been doing this for more than 30 years in the framework of road safety, but from now on we also concentrate on mobility, safety and health care. Vias institute is involved in research, advises, develops innovative applications and provides training. We work for citizens, policy makers, governments and companies, both nationally and internationally.
You are responsible for the development of the Mobility entity:
- You help determine the strategy and policy, with an eye for partnerships and joint ventures.
- You develop the entity operationally and develop innovative services and products for various target groups.
- You coordinate national and international research projects.
- You coach a team of researchers and project staff.
- You develop a large network of contacts with policy makers within the sector and with extern experts, both nationally.
- You consult and work with the Road Safety and Safety Managers on a regular basis.
- You monitor the public tenders and detect opportunities. You draw up files for public tenders, in consultation with colleagues and partners.
- You have at least 8 years of experience and expertise in Mobility and are passionate about new technology.
- You are an experienced project manager, experience with people management is an asset.
- You have a customer-oriented and commercial attitude.
- You are hands-on, flexible, stress-resistant, creative and innovative.
- You can easily express yourself in French or Dutch.
Vias institute offers you a diversified function in an open and innovative corporate culture with a payroll based on experience and expertise, supplemented by a wide range of extralegal privileges.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile?
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, feel free to contact Sofie Questier: 02 244 15 94.