Visit to Vias institute
To ensure that your visit is safe and to protect our employees, we take COVID-19 measures. We work together to ensure everyone's safety.
1.1.1 Mandatory mouth mask
- Each visitor to Vias institute (CARA, DI, rehabilitation test, labs…) MUST be in possession of a mouth mask.
- Without a mouth mask, you will be refused access to the building.
- A visitor who presents himself without a mouth mask can get one for the sum of 2 euros. Please bring the correct amount. We do not give change.
1.1.2 Stay at home if you are ill
- Come only to your appointment if you do not have any symptoms of active respiratory infection such as fever, cough, and so on.
- Come only to your appointment if you have not had any infection in the last 2 weeks.
1.1.3 Hand hygiene
- It is imperative that the hands be wet with hydroalcoholic gel before visitors arrive at the reception desk. You will find hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance of the building.
- Every visitor registers in the visitors' book.
- The visitor can then go to the reception desk.
1.1.4 Use of the waiting room
- The number of seats in the waiting room is limited.
- If the waiting room is full, visitors must wait outside or in their cars.
- No accompanying persons are allowed in the waiting room. This person waits in the car or outside.
- To limit the number of visitors and the waiting time in the waiting room, you will be given the time of your appointment. Please do not arrive too early.
1.1.5 No equipment for common use
- No pen, no notepads are provided to candidates and visitors.
- The candidate/visitor can take his/her personal PC/iPad/GSM with him/her
- Take writing materials for taking notes and signing documents.