Project Manager Road Safety & Mobility
Vias institute is a knowledge centre that focuses on sustainable behavioural change in order to reduce social risks. We have been doing this for more than 30 years in the framework of road safety, but from now on we also concentrate on mobility, safety and health care. Vias institute is involved in research, advises, develops innovative applications and provides training. We work for citizens, policy makers, governments and companies, both nationally and internationally.
- You will participate in various national and international projects, with a focus on technological innovation in the field of road safety and/or mobility.
- You carry out road safety audits and inspections at customers.
- You monitor the public tenders and detect opportunities. You draw up files for public tenders, in consultation with colleagues and partners.
- You build up expertise and develop a network of relevant contacts
- You monitor relevant legislation, trends and technological evolutions.
- You have a relevant diploma and at least 3 years of project management experience. Knowledge of (traffic) safety, automotive technologies, mobility and/or intermodality is an asset.
- You have a broad interest and affinity with new technologies.
- You are hands-on, flexible, stress-resistant, creative and innovative.
- You can easily express yourself in French or Dutch
Vias institute offers you a diversified function in an open and innovative corporate culture with a payroll based on experience and expertise, supplemented by a wide range of extralegal privileges.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile?
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, feel free to contact Sofie Questier: 02 244 15 94.